Allergic reactions to latex may be serious and can very rarely be fatal. If you have latex allergy you should limit or avoid future exposure to latex products.
Overview. Latex allergy is a reaction to certain proteins found in natural rubber latex, a product made from the rubber tree. If you have a latex.
It's in lots of products. Do you know what the symptoms are, and how to avoid latex? WebMD explains.
AAAAI, the experts in allergy and immunology, provide an overview of latex allergy.
In some cases, latex allergy can cause anaphylactic shock. Learn how to manage your latex allergy and prevent allergic reactions.